The Office of the Director of HRM and Administration is charged with providing services, advice and guidelines to ensure the general administration of the Assembly is facilitated. The Directorate is composed of three departments, Payroll, Administration and Logistics.
Duties of the Departments
- Payroll Management for Hon. Members, Staff and Ward employees
- Processing Hon. Members Sitting Allowances
- Updating Statutory and Voluntary contributions.
- Coordinating cleaning services in the Assembly
- Coordinating catering services in the Assembly
- Office facilities and equipment administration
- Coordinating Sports and Welfare activities.
- Ensuring utility bills are processed
- Ensuring staff have uniforms and Identity cards
- Transport Management
- Ward offices coordination